Rainbow Party



Lara's 2nd Birthday I decided to make a Rainbow Party. Yes, she loves Elmo and can't stop talking about Igglepiggle  (is that how it spells?) but I thought this might be the last birthday I get to choose the theme so let me do something unusual! And it was unusual as I could hardly find anything on the party blogs I love... anyways, with my 'sista' Celia we came up with some decent ideas!

The Dessert Table:

Marshmallow pops, Lollipops, rainbow jellies, Brigadeiros e Beijinhos, chocolate coated oreos, seven layers bars and lemon slices. YUM!


The cake was my master piece! 6 beautiful  bright layers of lemon cake filled with some tasty lemon mousse. Of course, according to Celia, we needed a "wow" look on top, so we made these beautiful nets from colored chocolate. It was soooooo yummy! 


 Lara's Aunty, Lizzie, took some amazing photos of her a few weekends before the Party. They were too beautiful to "not show off". So I decided to take some more and expose them so people could see how wonderful she is! We printed "she colours our world" and had the pictures hanging from the ceiling. It looked amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment