My Little Owl

Sip and See

This beautiful Sip and See was mainly put together by my bestie Cecelia Todd. We decided to try a cupcake buffet, If you are looking for perfection you will definitely find in everything Celia lays her hands on... she ordered all the printables from Prince Frog Paperie, and put together this amazing party for me and my little bundle of Joy... Me? I was responsible for the sugar cookies and cake, aren't they cute?




I made the owls on the cookies matching the same owls in all the printables!



 The pistachio cake with raspberry filling was to die for!




My amazing friend is the best in making macaroons, I love the mini sizes

 My 'babi' was born is August, a very cold August so Celia decided to have some hot chocolate on sticks, they were a hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment